7 Songs

Last week was the rainbow... like you didn't get that straight away!

Now that I'm feeling a bit better, I thought I'd put up something happy so there's no link this week just songs that make me feel happy when I listen to them.

Mr B the Gentleman Rhymer: Songs for Acid Edward


I was never into rave but for some reason, this song makes me happy. I think it's partly because Mr B has been clever in fitting everything together, but also I just think 'Acid Ted' looks hilarious.

Queen: Breakthru


I don't know why this song makes me happy, but it does. The beat drives it on and there's just something fun about the song.

Neneh Cherry: Buffalo Stance


I love the 'character' Neneh Cherry plays here, and the track is quirky and fun.

Wicked: What is this Feeling


This is just so catchy and fun.

The Muppets: Bohemian Rhapsody


This is just fun, the Muppets are special anyway, and them covering one of the greatest rock songs ever is amazingly well thought out.

The Goons: Walking Backwards for Christmas


Again, this is silly, it just makes me smile.

The Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band: The Urban Spaceman


The tune for this track just makes me smile, and the lyrics are sweet. The video is just bizarre, frankly.


Comments

Popular Posts